The Lady's Magazine
The Lady’s Magazine: or entertaining companion for the fair sex, appropriated solely to their use and amusement could be purchased for six pence per copy
Started in August, 1770 by London bookseller John Coote and publisher John Wehble, the magazine was a typical late Georgian publication that included coloured engravings, literary contributions, fashion notes, embroidery patterns and sheet music.
Original hand-colored engravings over 200 years old
Sheet size: approx. 5 x 8 inches
(Please click on the thumbnails for a better look at each print,
as some foxing or other age-related conditions may be present
on these nearly 200-year-old prints.)